February 27

Creative writing

Hi,

I made a story check it out:

Monster And Ghost Boloney

In a very very dark forest there was a girl named Christina. Christina had blue eyes, curly hair in pigtails. She was very kind. She was picking berries for her mom. 

The forest was very dark. There were bats everywhere. Spider webs were hanging from trees (with spiders on them.) The sound of wolves were howling loudly with scary shreeks. There was a very gross swamp down the road. It was a horrible space really. Christina didn’t care. All she thought about was cherrys, rainbows, her mom and dad, cherries and more cherries

She was walking down the road picking strawberries. “What red strawberries,” Christina said. It was true though. The strawberries were VERY red and sweet. Christina was very close to a swamp when she heard a growl she thought it was a nice windy howl.

When Christina was down the road closer to the swamp she heard the growl again. This time she got a bit scared, but she continued on walking. Since it was getting dark it was getting way more scary. Poor little Christina was now running to get to the berry patch. 

Christina heard another growl. She felt like something was following her.  She looked behind her and saw a monster

It was green with scary teeth. It had lots of mud on it and had very pointy ears. It was slimy and wet. While it was running it was losing some slime. 

Christina was running for her life. She dropped all her berries. The monster stopped and ate the berries and continued on running. Christina heard a loud growl and the next thing she knew there was a ghost in front of her.

Christina knew there was no such thing as a ghost, but at the moment she did. Christina asked herself “Why did I say I would go berry picking?” “ Anyway, no time to think about that now!!!!!!” 

Christina saw the berry field and ran so fast to get there. She picked lots of berries and threw them at the monsters. They ate them very quickly. Christina picked some more. They ate them all. Christina picked some more. They ate it. This happened over and over again. Soon Christina was out of berries!

Christina then said “Are you lonely?” “NO” replied the monster. “I am lost.” Said the ghost. “Same,” The monster said. “Oh Okay. I can help. Tell me where you live? ” Christina replied. “Hubba Bubba Lake,” replied the monster. “Musy lane,” Replied Ghost. “Okay. I’ll get you there” Replied Christina

Christina got her mom to drive the monster and the ghost to their houses. It wasn’t a pretty drive. The trees had no leaves in the middle of summer. The side of the street was all mud. It was raining heavily. 

When they got to Hubba Bubba Lake it had stopped raining. Hubba Bubba Lake was something. (I mean it looked hideous. It was brown and muddy. There was no fish, no plants, nothing except mud. Now you see what I mean) 

“Thank you so much,” Monster said, “I will see you tomorrow right?” “Right,” said Christina. “Goodbye” “Good bye” monster replied. Christina hopped back in the car and she and her mom left.

On the car ride to Musy lane Christina told her mom what had happened. “They jumped out and started chasing me. I fed them berries but then I ran out of berries. I got so scared. Then I asked them what was wrong. They told me then I came and got you.” Christina said. “Sweetie, that was very kind of you.” Mom said. “I am really sorry,” said the ghost. “I just wanted to protect myself.” “that is okay,” Christina said. “Just  DO NOT do that again.”

After a while they got to Musy Lane. “I am so sorry,” Said ghost. “Can you meet me here tomorrow?” “Yes I can. Oh and thank you.” Christina said as she ran back to her car.

Everyone became friends and they all had a very happy time with no more jumping out. (Christina did keep her promise and visited them)

Posted February 27, 2023 by starielle in category Uncategorized